1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

melman109 said:
Man thats gonna look HOT!!! on the back of the El.
thnks, still got a few tricks up my sleeve tht im not postin, but hopefully i keep good progress

just wondering are the two loose pieces to get rid of the bumps that stick out when installing a roll pan? Btw does anyone have a pic of one these installed and not the fiberglass ones?

btw great work on the build keep it up!!

Dave V said:
actually i went through the gauge store, and it was cheaper through the second party (although it ships through grant)... also had an issue with grantkustoms not sending all the product, i called them and got a rude response, when i called the gauge store back, he had the issued resolved within a minute and called me back with an answer and the solution...

19elcamino82 said:
just wondering are the two loose pieces to get rid of the bumps that stick out when installing a roll pan? Btw does anyone have a pic of one these installed and not the fiberglass ones?

btw great work on the build keep it up!!
yes i am getting rid of the humps, i am also doing mod on the roll pan, so it wont be installed just like it came i just needed a foundation...

skip bruh i wanted to see ya on that last g run but warren told me you was sleeping all day lol.. maybe next time though. amazing work so far. i need to catch up to you

youngdeezy said:
skip bruh i wanted to see ya on that last g run but warren told me you was sleeping all day lol.. maybe next time though. amazing work so far. i need to catch up to you
sleepin my a$$. lol.. worked all through the nite and day trying to get it ready... had issue with shifter tht kept me stuck.. ended up being something silly...lol... im working on another project too... im doing this el co for my son... he loves the car

LSCustoms said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pro-Series-Ford-9-Rearend-Alternator-Bracket-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588e2dccd6QQitemZ380342488278QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4363wt_951
MAN i aint ever seen no stuff like dat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor