1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

youngdeezy said:
LSCustoms said:
youngdeezy said:
skip bruh i wanted to see ya on that last g run but warren told me you was sleeping all day lol.. maybe next time though. amazing work so far. i need to catch up to you
sleepin my a$$. lol.. worked all through the nite and day trying to get it ready... had issue with shifter tht kept me stuck.. ended up being something silly...lol... im working on another project too... im doing this el co for my son... he loves the car

thats whats up...i didnt know you have a son.
yup and a daughter... son 10, daddy's little girl just turned 9 on the 9th (I found an old ss for her, secret project)...

I will pull as many shafts as I can find, You and Mel and Warren first on the list, unless they found em already, but as I pull them, ill let you knw, was very easy to get and cheap...

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0056.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0055.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0053.jpg

all tacked up, I have a very good friend of mine who does all kinds of metal work (suspension mods, tubs, race cars, you name it)... he is helping me tackle this part and for an unbelieveable price :D hit me up if you need great work done for great price (pm please, dont wanna cram up my thread)... it will be smooth and nice when done... also i reckon i dont need the side lights or the tailgate lic plate, but i got somethin special in mind for all that...

the grant stuff is good for a foundation, but some work was done and is going to have to be done to get this to be right...

Ive been helping my big bro with some engine swaps and learning a whole bunch... wiring is easy and... well, lets see what happens in the very near future, these are two jobs helped big bro with recently (finished the 6.0 up today, one cutlass and one cutlass 442hurst)... ignore that blue wire didnt have anything to do with that, in fact friend took the car to someone else to wire it up, but ive already modded a harness and it was super easy to do and to keep the wires neat... so im not afraid, not that im going to be doing an ls swap to mine though 8)

IMG226.jpg

IMG227.jpg

IMG225.jpg

IMG220.jpg

My close friends El CO, was my dream car since high school and inspiration (video and picts dont do it justice, esp since its been sitting and collecting dust, he has had this car, pretty much like this, since i was in highschool... motors keep getting up graded though and i will take it out and get better video later... has air ride tec air suspension too.. and lays lower, built rear end, shaved bed rails, and tons more,,,

rear tire is a 20x12...
http://youtu.be/i3o1tDloZFI

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Wow that roll pan came out nice!! At this speed your car will be done before the month is over.

I plan on running a LS in my next project, i'll def be hollering at u

melman109 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Wow that roll pan came out nice!! At this speed your car will be done before the month is over.

I plan on running a LS in my next project, i'll def be hollering at u
roll pan is about 50% done, the picts show it just tack up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor