1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

Dave V said:
Looks good I have not forgotten the pic just got home early this am and crashed out.
, will be done with the metal part of it, by tomorrow, before work, its all good, dont need pic, looked at a bunch of them on youtube, i like the firestorm, amber turn signals... there is also one by recon extreme that scans too, but they are on back order till end of month... its about half the price, i may just have to get the firestorm...

LSCustoms said:
hmmmm... this isnt the motor that was put in the cutlass...lol... and it isnt a 6.0 :wink:
IMG233.jpg
You clowning now homie :lol: spill the beans and tell us what is your next project its going in

L.A.X-RATED said:
LSCustoms said:
hmmmm... this isnt the motor that was put in the cutlass...lol... and it isnt a 6.0 :wink:

You clowning now homie :lol: spill the beans and tell us what is your next project its going in
not yet... 8) ... i just get beside myself sometime and cant hold back, but i gotta wait on this one, hope it will inspire people if i can accomplish it... working on the other stuff for now though and that project is still for this el co

melman109 said:
it's been two days and no updates....lol I need my fix :rofl:
what up bro, just tryin to get the roll pan and sides, finished up, thinking about the bed trim too, but i gotta pull that motor, so we will see, prob wont update too much till friday, work is crazy

LSCustoms said:
melman109 said:
it's been two days and no updates....lol I need my fix :rofl:
what up bro, just tryin to get the roll pan and sides, finished up, thinking about the bed trim too, but i gotta pull that motor, so we will see, prob wont update too much till friday, work is crazy

Fasho! I figured you may have been busy with work or family. Lookin forward to the progress!

a little more body work... and yes Im running two license plates (for all the ignorant people who wanna say something negative and who cant figure it out, stay stupid :lol: ), Im not done with the rear, obviously gonna be body working the tailgate too...

100MEDIA36IMAG0073_2.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0078.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0079.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0080.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0081.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0082.jpg

Looking tight,great graph work on dem corners :!: west up with your old fiberglass one u got in the bed?.if you want to slang it,let a ese know :wink: pm me and we'll work a deal.gracias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor