1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

Tiggertrucks said:
Maybe you've said it already but what lights are you gonna use? BTW lookin good so far :notworthy: :popcorn:
havent figured that out all the way but at least some firestorms...scanning leds

melman109 said:
HOT!!! lovin the progress
thnks bro, more progress will be posted later today... hard to keep up when work week begans, and supposed to be sleeping...

LSCustoms said:
a little more body work... and yes Im running two license plates (for all the ignorant people who wanna say something negative and who cant figure it out, stay stupid :lol: ), Im not done with the rear, obviously gonna be body working the tailgate too...

100MEDIA36IMAG0073_2.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0078.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0079.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0080.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0081.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0082.jpg
man this the route im tryin to go with my THA RUNT rear tucked bumper...

kuruption109 said:
man this the route im tryin to go with my THA RUNT rear tucked bumper...
bring it out here and leave it with me for a few tics...

Im thinking about doing something different with my front end, anyone want to buy the complete front end from me... well I just thinking about it cause I actually do like the way it is now, but my 10 year old reminded me that it is his car, and he drew something up, I might have to try it for him...

DAyum boy! that ish looks clean!!! im liking it alot! keep up good work brah! :mrgreen:

A nice monte ss/choo choo customs front end would look pretty sweet.

Mikes83ss said:
A nice monte ss/choo choo customs front end would look pretty sweet.
trying to convince my son that in a few years he may change his mind, he thinks hes going to be building another car by then... lol... maybe he will be... imma try to trade him something for this one, i love my el cos... anyhow, he already saw something and asked me if we could do it, i dont know, may...

my friend Danny made templates of all the stuff weve done so far, simple stuff like the marker lights, license bucket, etc...

100MEDIA36IMAG0083.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0085.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0086.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor