1985 monte carlo ss lq9 swap "Iron Heart"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Waddup big dog! Just checkin back to see if you had any updates on the beast.. Hope all is well witcha fam..

LsWarren
80zUP!

Thanatos

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2015
Im still waiting in line fam. hoping to drop my car off at the upholstery shop and get the stripe kit put on this week. This is a busy time of the year. I might just slap the stripes on myself.

Thanatos

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2015
got my dash panel, shifter plate, radio bezel, and the bezel around the gauges hydro dipped red and gray carbon fiber. All interior panels and seats wrapped in torch red ultra leather, fiberglassed lower door panel pods for 8" speaker. red vinyl headliner & visors, red seat belts, custom rear deck.
more pics later this week when everything is installed.
unnamed%201_zpsspqkkmn8.jpg

92 mm throttle body cam in.
I still need a 4l60e
crossmember
steam vent line kit
cam, valve spring, push rod, timming chain install.
then i can work on getting the lq9 in.
unnamed_zpspnpoqlkt.jpg

kwoods8851

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 16, 2015
Think I may have to try the hydro dip. Post a few pictures of the other pieces and interior when you can.

Reactions: 1 user

Thanatos

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2015
still have not picked out a steering wheel yet. Still waiting on another leather hide to finish the rear seat, rear deck and center console bread box.

int2_zpsbqktsopi.jpg

Thanatos

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2015
hand painted pinstripe on the rims, to tie the body stripe kit and interior color all together.

unnamed%203_zpseaadx0dd.jpg

kyleBblazercrazy

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2014
Kentucky
That's the one I was looking at but I need the black one. I read someone used the stock one from the Gbody. I didn't think it was long enough. And I lost mine. Like those wheels. That is my next item on the list for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor