Gainesville, Fl
Nice to see more progress, Saevar.
It's coming along nicely. (y)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Firetruck1

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2017
The level of dedication here is astonshing. I would have never even brough the car home and here you are doing a total restoration!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Nice progress!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I guess you can view it as two fold.... the creativeness and uniqueness of the vehicle in your country , and of course as therapy. I view it as artistic creativity. Keep up the great work. (y)

• Optimistic
Reactions: 4 users

Sævar Örn Eiríksson

Greasemonkey
May 5, 2018
ICELAND
yea guys a quick update I cut the driver floor out today and started sectioning the repair piece, im only using about half of the width of it, keeping the original trans tunnel mostly but along the rocker panels is all being replaced

I got bored of that work around dinner time so I pulled the frame in from the rain and replaced the old clunker of a starter, a huge thing melting my 1 gauge wires ! hehe
I got the tiny summitracing starter it fit a breeze and pulls 85 amps on start, whereas the old one pulled over 200 amps and lit the cables up like candles hehe, must've been shorting out too !

Reactions: 4 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
dang, with all the new parts you're welding in, you could almost build a whole car! wouldn't it have been easier to find a non-rusty roller and then have it shipped in by slowboat? and then you would have tons of spare parts.:banana:

why do I get the feeling, based on your prior builds, that the end product will be something like this?(y)

871dcda52dc7c4f3a60fd0c91e5cad59.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor