1992 Camaro "The Lady Mullet" Z28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Remember back in the day when Procomp heads first came out? Everyone said they were junk. Now they are used everywhere...

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Are you going to try and use these on the small bore 305? Won't there be clearance issues with 2.02/1.60 valves or do they clear?

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Are you going to try and use these on the small bore 305? Won't there be clearance issues with 2.02/1.60 valves or do they clear?

I have my ways.

the simpsons whatever GIF

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Beautiful Camaro.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
After a pretty weird issue with a Rockauto order (their customer service being online only is frustrating to say the least) that went through but never shipped - I finally got the new HD hatch struts. These are hard to find because they are two MY only part being Z28 specific for the big *ss spoiler.

The damn hatch comes up something violent now, and takes a lot of effort to close. Tooth-chipper 1000.

Interestingly the struts that came out weren't blown, still had a very strong charge, just not enough to hold this mass of glass, steel, and wing.

After that the kids and I spray detailed it. And later last night Natasha ended up with a teenaged-bag boy crushing on her at Walmart doing click-and-collect in it.

Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
After a pretty weird issue with a Rockauto order (their customer service being online only is frustrating to say the least) that went through but never shipped - I finally got the new HD hatch struts. These are hard to find because they are two MY only part being Z28 specific for the big *ss spoiler.

The damn hatch comes up something violent now, and takes a lot of effort to close. Tooth-chipper 1000.

Interestingly the struts that came out weren't blown, still had a very strong charge, just not enough to hold this mass of glass, steel, and wing.

After that the kids and I spray detailed it. And later last night Natasha ended up with a teenaged-bag boy crushing on her at Walmart doing click-and-collect in it.
He give her the
Season 5 Episode 114 GIF by Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor