200 r4 vs. 700 r4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my 700-R4, but i upgraded because the 200-R4 blew up with flying colors, and nearly launched the pump through the pan. But thats irrelevant, yeah the 200's a nice transmission, but i think you'll get more out of the 700. Depending on what car you're putting it in, i can tell you the exact measurement of the drive-shaft cut, a local drive-shaft shop should be able to do it, and re-balance it for about 120$, and you don't need a new cross-member, just move that one and drill new mount holes, and pickup one of the adjustable transmission mounts , "Sliding transmission mount"

eh, they both will chirp the tires with the right setup. Again though 200-4r easy to install, 700r-4=pain in the *ss

yea mine will chrip the tires with the 200 in it if its set up right and that is cool to hear i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor