Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
When are the dates you want to go?
haven't got that far yet ... was hoping for some input on that from people spring/summer/fall wise....

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I suggest late spring or early fall for good weather. I don't think my car will run in 2017 though. :(

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I had a blast when the Power Tour followed Old Route 66 in 2001 and stopped in Albuquerque. I heard that the organizers did not have such a great experience (parking, support) and have never come back this way.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
I'm in . . . but given the propensity for baseball sized tornadoes at about any time March thru July, the safest time is going to be late summer - early fall. Right now would be the perfect time . . . of course, mine is naturally scattered at the moment. But, if it ain't together by next fall, I must have died so I still couldn't go . . .
:doh:
So, next fall and I'm not dead . . . I'm in. :popcorn:

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I am in for part of it. Located in Tulsa as well. Might consider timing it around something else, like the Leake car auction/show or Shelby meet in June? Or, whatever.

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
The best part of the power tour is driving to the next venue. We done OKC, Wichita, and KC this year. I would like to do Tulsa to St. Louis. How much of Route 66 is actually drivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor