2017 OK/MO Route 66 G-Body Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
If Jared is going to be the tools/parts hauler, I'm more than happy to donate for some fuel. This will be an ease of mind knowing we have a mechanical support vehicle
I don't think I'll need any gas but thanks. I should have some room for spare parts if that will help.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Is everyone going to head back to Tulsa Saturday evening? If so, I will follow in case anyone has trouble and needs a hand. I've booked a room at the HardRock for Friday night and Saturday night on that assumption but I can change that up. If everyone else is staying in Springfield I can stay there and follow back to Tulsa on Sunday. Just let me know what you guys are thinking.

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Glad to see this being discussed again. It's definitely still on my radar, and since Jared has committed, it makes the decision a little easier. He lives just a few minutes from me. As of now, there is nothing on my calendar. It's also the weekend of my Birthday, so what better way to celebrate, than with my fellow GBody brothers. It pretty much boils down to my work schedule. To be continued...

Reactions: 2 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
le bumpe. This is 100% still on. More to come.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I'm thinking Friday night, we could meet up at Hard Rock in Catoosa and eat at their buffet. They have everything from oriental, Spanish, and prime rib. I think it's $25 to $30 per person
Sounds good to me. That's where I'm staying Friday night. Are you guys planning to drive back Saturday night or are you staying in Springfield Saturday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor