2017 OK/MO Route 66 G-Body Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Sounds good to me. That's where I'm staying Friday night. Are you guys planning to drive back Saturday night or are you staying in Springfield Saturday night?

Honestly haven't got that far yet. Probably need to decide soon as spots will start running out in Springfield if they haven't already. Will have to consult management.

As for Fri night I'm up for it. Keep your options open though, there may be developments yet ;)

sportriderOK

Greasemonkey
Mar 3, 2016
Mannford, OK
I'm hoping to find a place to stay in the Springfield/Branson area Saturday night. I've never been to Branson and I'd like to go to the Titanic exhibit Sunday before coming home.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Ok. Let me know. Right now I have a room booked at the Hard Rock in Catoosa for Saturday night. Since I'm a support vehicle I want to run back behind the majority of the group.

LOCOGOMEZ

Greasemonkey
May 19, 2014
Southern IL
This sounds like a great time. It is quite a bit away for me. I'm in TN/KY border. I just left the east St Louis area since I just recently retired from the service. I will have to get my cutlass up and running good. It has been sitting around since I haven't had time to work on it. You would think that I would have time to myself and get it ready by now..... man was I mistaken. Plus I just want it to be running back like I drove her when I first got her.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
We might as well drive back but what do you guys think?
Driving back Saturday evening to Catoosa is better for me. It makes the drive home to Houston on Sunday much easier.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I'm good with that. I like Hafrod's safety in numbers idea!
That Titanic exhibit was kinda neat. They only had a few real artifacts but I believe it does revolve with other exhibits. I went to one in Kansas City years ago and they had a connecting rod. It was huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor