3xbrowncutty's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Build Thread, What I've done so far

Thanks man!

I'm getting it inspected this friday, trying to seal up those stepped band clamps :roll: . we"ll se how it goes.

Also going to the first cruise in I'll actually be showing my car in today lol, should be a good time.

Great Thread........I love your car and it really turned out great. It's cool your pop was there to help you..Ya gotta love the Father-Son projects...At least I did anyways......The engine compartment came out really clean :lol: Btw, I like the top radiator hose,,,where did you find it? It looks much cleaner then the stock one with all the crazy bends.

Ya, I'm real glad my dad got me into cars. The funny thing is the parents don't want me spending anymore money on the car cause I'm so into it :lol: since the last engine pic I got rid of the cruise control junk so its clean as ever. I used bleech white on the plastic inner fenders and then Mothers Back to black, came out real nice, I'll have to post a pic soon here.

For the hose: I measured my best and went to autozone. :lol: Its a goodyear hose so thats a plus.

Just picked up intrepid electric fans from the junkyard a bit ago. $15 :mrgreen: its also getting inspected friday. *Fingers Crossed*

That's pretty cool..I know what you mean about putting so much $ into it, Heck My wife told me if I ever get rid of the Monte I gotta go with it............LOL

lol nice!

101_0100.jpg

Heres my fans, not sure when they are going in tho...

Re: 3X's Build Thread

101_0103.jpg

101_0104.jpg

Thats the most recent engine bay pic... I know, shitty photo :lol:

Remove before flight! Just hope you actually dont fly!

Your engine bay looks clean, I dont see a single wire out of place.

downsized_0607001816.jpg

First show i actually "showed" the car. 8)

thanks 81! Thats what i was going for. I still need to shorten those starter wires and cover them, but thats about it... and paint the booster cover, but it leaks. :roll:

A little update here, i figure pictures are better than words. 8)

101_0247.jpg

101_0245.jpg

just picked this up tonight, threw some paint on it just have to find a night to put it in...
101_0265.jpg

101_0266.jpg

This is my mounting system for the intrepid fans. have to wait till they are in the car to cut the upright pieces. Have all the wiring stuff too, again, just gotta find time cause this beast is getting driven everywhere :lol:
101_0267.jpg

101_0269.jpg

101_0270.jpg

101_0271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor