4.1 v6 to buick 350 build (about time) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Wow nine pages on this build thread but good reading. Looking good so far inspiring me to rebuild a engine.

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
Updates?

What's going on with this poor out of commission car?

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
KrisW said:
Updates?

What's going on with this poor out of commission car?

Vic has been busy with a new position at his job. The car is actually still up and running (I helped him change the intake manifold on the 4.1l yesterday.) he is building this 350 on the side and will be making some more progress on his engine build very soon!

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Hey whats up guys! Been a while been working 12 hours 6 days a week havn't had time to do anything, finally got a half day today. I should be getting back into the groove of things shortly. The 4.1 is running better than ever ever since Melman helped me out changing the leaking intake gasket and cleaning up the passages. I also had to pass emissions so replaced all vacumes and tune up. Passed with flying colors running like a new cadillac lol .

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
tobyp said:
Hopefully I will have a set of headers prototyped and in production by then

Mel told me about this. Im would grab some headers right away. Let me know how the progress is doing.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
njRegal86 said:
Sweet ride bro

Thanks, can't wait to get that 350 up and going.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
V6UnderPressure said:
Any thought on selling the 4.1 that came out of there?

The 4.1 will be up for sale more likely than not. Still in great shape runs like new just a tad over 80k now and has been maintaned ever since its been in my hands.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
85 B Regal said:
Awesum!! I'm really looking forward to seeing updates as I plan on doin this too! Are you planning on using stock valve covers? Are you goin to retain the a/c? I've heard of people with and without clearance issues between the pass side cover and airbox.

Going to figure out a way to keep the air.. I cant live without it here in AZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor