72 Beetle project

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Picked up a clean hood today. The one I had from the parts car, while straight, had a little more rot on the edges than I wanted to deal with. I’ll cut that up to make some patches for the floor to try and keep the mice at bay when it’s behind my friends shop for a little while.

Attachments

• IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9114.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: 5 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Picked up a clean hood today. The one I had from the parts car, while straight, had a little more rot on the edges than I wanted to deal with. I’ll cut that up to make some patches for the floor to try and keep the mice at bay when it’s behind my friends shop for a little while.
But that’s the toboggan in the next couple months!

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
But that’s the toboggan in the next couple months!
I was gonna say the kiddo will have nothing constructive/quiet left to do but get into trouble and become more like, well, US now that it's not at the house.

Reactions: 1 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Even though the beetle is not at the house, it’s still on my son’s mind. He painted this one how he wants us to do “his”, as he puts it. He was sure to tell me this isn’t the exact color, he wants it Lambo orange pearl and white pearl on the sides. And it’s going to be shiny of course.
IMG_9528.jpeg
IMG_9527.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor