'82 Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
i replaced my valve stem in one of my leaking tires and that stopped leaking (for now, hopefully forever) and for some reason the other tire that was leaking has remained at the same pressure (40 psi) for 48 hours now after it fell 20 psi in recent days before that, it doesn't make a ton of sence but ill take it....

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
I'm looking for the paint code for dark redwood metalic? any help?

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
6gara7d.jpg

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
I dont feel its good enough yet...

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Yeah, its nice enough. I was thinking about sending in some photos of mine, and yours is definitly nicer than that.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
maybe if the deadline is not over before i get my front bumper is painted, but it is a car that i bought for 700 bucks afterall so im not sure if it is really worthy until it is painted in spots

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
so i took apart my front end today (grill, headlights, etc) so all i need to do is sand my header panel in preperation for paint.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
I took my bumper off yesterday to put some spacers in to make the bumper lineup with the body lines, that worked but now i have other problems with the lisence plate bracket and the moldings around the bumper, this could be interestingto see how this comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor