84' Cutlass pro touring build

See pic. Radiator will be raised about another 1/4" from here. Looking to the right of screwdriver the metal on the core support looks to be an rubbing issue. Can I just use a split piece of rubber hose to stop contact?
Any advice appreciated
20200618_095549.jpg

See pic. Radiator will be raised about another 1/4" from here. Looking to the right of screwdriver the metal on the core support looks to be an rubbing issue. Can I just use a split piece of rubber hose to stop contact?
Any advice appreciated View attachment 149326
I cut that spot on mine and put some rubber U channel on

Any advice appreciated View attachment 149326
Don’t have pictures currently but that’s what I did for my swap meet dual pass radiator. It’ll work fine, you could even try making some hold downs from scratch to hold it away from the core support.

Reactions: Tony1968
Don’t have pictures currently but that’s what I did for my swap meet dual pass radiator. It’ll work fine, you could even try making some hold downs from scratch to hold it away from the core support.
I am making my own aluminum mounts so It will be held away but I'm still going to trim it a little

Reactions: UC645

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor