87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
Its gonna look great at night with everything lite up.I love digital gauges.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
That looks crazy sick! As always you come through with some amazing pics.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Im loving that dodger blue light set-up! it looks bright in the day too....Super Clean! Im jelous...lol...j/k..keep it going!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Dave V said:
ive been waiting to get that ss from you, go ahead and roll it up the block a few good times... 8)
At this point i think warren would get buried in this car befoe he sells it is his dream to get this one done and one day it will happen and it will be the shiz...
sell it? oh yeh I know he wont sell it... 8)

Looking good bro! Keep up the great work...

19elcamino82

Apprentice
Jun 7, 2011
Houston, Tx
the lights look awesome warren .... glad your working on the electrical your self ... keep up the good work!!

WASTEDTALENT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 1, 2010
looks great, are you actually using all those gauges or do u have dummy ones and double i dont see a use for that many gauges looks like an airplane

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
1979ratrod said:
dude it looks sooo sick! keep it going bro! and where did you get the gauge cluster chrome face plate?

That means alot bro!! Thanks! I got that plate yeeears ago from another forum I used to frequent. Not sure if he still makes em tho. I will check and get back with you. I think I paid like $35.

19elcamino82 said:
the lights look awesome warren .... glad your working on the electrical your self ... keep up the good work!!

Thanks for checkin back!!! Preciate the comment. It really keeps me motivated to keep it goin. Electrical is scary biz. I was just "cleaning up" what had been ran already. One wire at a time. Now I feel confident and will solder and shrink wrap everything. I think Im ready for the next level... Thanks again for checkin back...

WASTEDTALENT said:
looks great, are you actually using all those gauges or do u have dummy ones and double i dont see a use for that many gauges looks like an airplane

Thats what I wanted. A cockpit look. And I got it lol...Every gauge has a function and is being used. I can monitor what my stereo amps are doing, Trans temp (in before the cooler and after), Oil temp, fuel pressure, EGT-that one wasnt really needed tho, shift light, amp current and couple others. And each gauge has a set warning so if something gets out of range the gauge will flash and let me know. Thanks for checkin it out

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Man o man o man u doing the dame thang with that dash and guages so so sicc.I likes...

Preciate that bruh! Wish I was movin as fast as you are on your project tho. Gettin there. Sad thing is that after all this work, it all comes out in 2 weeks. LOL! I want the dash wrapped. Guess I could wrap the dash I just took out later and leave this one in for a bit. Thanks for checkin back bruh. Im messin around with the carb right now and timing the motor. Got him set at 14 deg btdc at 650 idle. Cant wait to see how this motor does in the Elco.....

Thanks for shootin back thru fellas...I'll keep things updated as I get more stuff goin...

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor