Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 13, 2019
nice!

jakes87SS

jakes87SS

Master Mechanic
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
guess it goes back to try the simple things first. we spent some time digging around in the harness and found some seriously corroded ground wires. after we cut those out and soldered in new ones the car is perfectly fine.
so cluster install is finished, and calibrated. looks super cool and is loaded with features.

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
guess it goes back to try the simple things first. we spent some time digging around in the harness and found some seriously corroded ground wires. after we cut those out and soldered in new ones the car is perfectly fine.
so cluster install is finished, and calibrated. looks super cool and is loaded with features.
Pics/video or it didn't happen ;).

jakes87SS

jakes87SS

Master Mechanic
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i intend to re-upload this once i have the car out and am driving it so everyone can take a look at the features of it and options you can change.

1561078508165.png
and again thats what it looks like during the day.

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i intend to re-upload this once i have the car out and am driving it so everyone can take a look at the features of it and options you can change.
That's F'n legit!!!

jakes87SS

jakes87SS

Master Mechanic
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
That's F'n legit!!!
thanks. you can set it up to have a lap timer, you set parameters for low pressure high temps that it will buzz and kick on lights, fuel economy, 1/4 mile times, top speed, do data logging for diagnostics and such set oil change reminders shift lights and stream it all to a phone all as well for a heads up display.

Reactions: Injectedcutty
pagrunt

pagrunt

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 14, 2014
Shelocta, Pa
Is the speedo a GPS type or can it be set up based on tire/rear gear/trans driven-drive gears?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D G-Body Build Threads 2