98~05 Blazer brake upgrade! DONE!

Fordillac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 16, 2019
Does anybody know if the hubs and rotors can be purchased with the Ford bolt pattern from anyone? Thanks Curt...

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
Be careful when installing the axle bolts!!! I just snapped one using my Milwaukee 18v impact gun. Now, the hunt begins to find a replacement. Naturally, none are available in Hawaii but I was able to get the part number which is 15676472.

REGAL8r

Apprentice
May 7, 2017
2 wheel drive Blazers in Pgh are more rare than Rolls Royce’s in the winter we could change the name to Slip and Slide. About 95 0/0 of all S series trucks sold here were 4X4s I spent 2 hours yesterday after work at the local U Pull and Pay, I must have looked at 40-50 S vehicles. Even the 3 , 2 wheel drive ones had the one piece rotor hub assembly. The b*tch is, all I need is the bolts to put it all together. I’ve contacted the forum member I bought the so called Complete Kit from 3 times in the last week, only to be ignored. Does anyone have a blow up diagram of all the parts of this assembly? I’ve spent alot of my spare time lately searching the net with no luck.
bolts in route to you and are expected to arrive sat.pm sent with tracking.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Be careful when installing the axle bolts!!! I just snapped one using my Milwaukee 18v impact gun. Now, the hunt begins to find a replacement. Naturally, none are available in Hawaii but I was able to get the part number which is 15676472.
[/Are you referring to the 4 bolts that attach the rear plate to the axle? Mine were nice and went on easy.QUOTE]

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor