Alignment Required? MOOG Suspension Components/ Top of the Line > NHRA certified

Status
Not open for further replies.

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
"The Bible thumping psych major" could be a good handle if it wasn't so long. My only comment is this; we all have right to believe what we choose to believe, but trying to push your beliefs on others, dismissing other people's comments as irrelevant, and openly psychoanalysing people isn't going to get you much sympathy/help/friends

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
"The Bible thumping psych major" could be a good handle if it wasn't so long.

BTPM for short? Or is it too close to BDSM? We wouldn't want him to be misunderstood.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
"The Bible thumping psych major" could be a good handle if it wasn't so long. My only comment is this; we all have right to believe what we choose to believe, but trying to push your beliefs on others, dismissing other people's comments as irrelevant, and openly psychoanalysing people isn't going to get you much sympathy/help/friends

* I have Yahweh, need nothing more.

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
Make sure you see the related threads on a Ford dealership fixing valve cover gaskets on a classic Oldsmobile and how to overthink spray paint on your air cleaner lid. :rofl:

"Tasca" Chevy.
TASCA.png

Last edited:

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
****** "DODGE TOO"
T.D..png

Last edited:

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.

* New Problem that I did not mention: (A) Rear differential pinion seal leaking (2 part) plus 2 1/2 quarts fluid ($300.00) My cost will be around $970.00 with tax, inclusive of the V.C. gaskets.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
No way the alignment is exactly the same after changing ANY of the front suspension/steering components.

Belief is the death of rational thought.

Reactions: 1 user

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
No way the alignment is exactly the same after changing ANY of the front suspension/steering components.

Belief is the death of rational thought.

* We die not,only are resurrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor