Alignment Required? MOOG Suspension Components/ Top of the Line > NHRA certified

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Can we just not with the religious stuff in threads. It's literally like at the top of the list of the rules here. You believe stuff? Great, don't like what someone else believes? Swell, whatever. Just not here.

Back to Alignment.

Reactions: 1 user

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
Can we just not with the religious stuff in threads. It's literally like at the top of the list of the rules here. You believe stuff? Great, don't like what someone else believes? Swell, whatever. Just not here.

Back to Alignment.

We do not abide by or walk with the evil one. We are members of the Assembly of Yahweh. If you care not for our way of life, "Mind your own business".

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Uh. No? This is my business? Final warning. I would have been decent about it but basically sticking your finger in my eye isn't working out for me.

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
Uh. No? This is my business? Final warning. I would have been decent about it but basically sticking your finger in my eye isn't working out for me.

Get A LIFE instead of being spiteful!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
aaaand seriously wtf.

This goes for everyone. Politics and religion go somewhere else, not here. Your sig, eh, ok, whatever that's cool I'll let it slide. Others have small political stuff in theirs so I work with it a little, very little. A simple warning to keep the religious stuff someplace else, "ok sure no problem my bad" and we would have been good. I realize that others in the thread may have had something to do with where it went. You know who you are.... But, seriously?

Maybe you missed the "admin" part of the equation. It's specifically in the rules for a reason, bc it always ends up like this. One more time, consider my one cheek turned. Only got one left as the saying goes.

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
aaaand seriously wtf.

This goes for everyone. Politics and religion go somewhere else, not here. Your sig, eh, ok, whatever that's cool I'll let it slide. Others have small political stuff in theirs so I work with it a little, very little. A simple warning to keep the religious stuff someplace else, "ok sure no problem my bad" and we would have been good. I realize that others in the thread may have had something to do with where it went. You know who you are.... But, seriously?

Maybe you missed the "admin" part of the equation. It's specifically in the rules for a reason, bc it always ends up like this. One more time, consider my one cheek turned. Only got one left as the saying goes.

* You are not God and your title means nothing to us, absolutely nothing. Unto dirt you came forth and unto dirt you shall return.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
* You are not God.

Except here I may as well be. Congrats on earning the first active ban I've thrown out in a while. Seriously, its been a while apart from the spammers I've been quite proud of everyone. Maybe in a month things will be different.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Good gosh the hubris......

Oh, well......Bye Felisha!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
GP403 is the wrangler of 1's and 0's in these parts!

Wait, this is HTML not digital controls...

GP403 is the wrangler of the stuff you accidentally see when you click the F12 button

1557945734322.png

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor