Anybody live in a area full of Gbody cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
There are LOTS of them here. I'll be taking pics this summer and posting on here.

87ttop

Master Mechanic
Jan 8, 2011
chattanooga, tn
We have lots of g bodies in southeast tennessee. I have had 13 cutlasses, 2 montes, and 1 elky. I am building a 87 442 t=top and a 81 elky (choo choo clone). I dont pay much for them here I bout My 87 for 200.00 and my elky for 500.00

BigSledge

n00b
Sep 13, 2006
You can't beat central MS for G or B bodies!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
i do but ppl r scared to drive there cars out here.. hell im VALLEY WIDE lol every were i go someone stops me and say ive seen this car all over lol...

jbracing

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
theres a few monte carlo ss's and ive only ever seen one other 81-87 style gp. it was sitting at a red light where we cruise back and forth, and when the streets clear out about 10:00pm, race

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
i live in phoenix and man they are every where, or maybe im just obsessed with them soo much that i pay way more attention then usual...my boy owns and 84 ss clone and i own an 84 ss, my buddy owns an 81 cutlass, and over the last year i have own 3 different monte carlos, im just obssessed with them....lol i think the most i have spent on one was 500 bucks and that was for my baby the 84 monte carlo ss......but south phoenix is where theyre at..i see em in every corner.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
vic84supersport said:
i live in phoenix and man they are every where, or maybe im just obsessed with them soo much that i pay way more attention then usual...my boy owns and 84 ss clone and i own an 84 ss, my buddy owns an 81 cutlass, and over the last year i have own 3 different monte carlos, im just obssessed with them....lol i think the most i have spent on one was 500 bucks and that was for my baby the 84 monte carlo ss......but south phoenix is where theyre at..i see em in every corner.
same for me... ive had 4 malibus....1 cutlass.... 3 regals (1 got stolen im still lookin for it) hahahahahaha..2 LS montes which one i kick my self for selling.. 2 standard montes... 1 grandprix i sold to one of my old coworkers i see it everyday... and @ least 6 elcos..... and im still on the hunt i need a malibu wagon and a 4 door malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor