Anyone have Digi-Tails LED lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Jim(liquid8) has them on his Olds wagon and they look badass!!!!

I reached out to Digi-Tails and did a campaign for the Cutlass. It wasn't until after I restored my lights did they bring them to market :(!!!

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I like the sequential sequence for the Regal and still might get them for that later on.
I also considered them for the Monte but the sequential makes it look like I am going up rather than turning right or left.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I also considered them for the Monte but the sequential makes it look like I am going up rather than turning right or left.

I guess that's the one advantage of having horizontal taillights! :) Seems like they could re-program the LED sequence to go from side-to-side.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I've got them on my car and they're pretty sweet.it's nice to know that I've got half a chance of someone seeing my brake lights on my car seeing the brake lights are only 10" off the ground.you can't miss them,money well spent in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Chevyman540

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 11, 2016
Has anyone emailed them to see if the if the taillights can be reprogramed to go side to side instead of bottom to top for the Monte Carlo?
I sent a email off to them a little while ago, I don't expect a reply back anytime soon considering its Saturday.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
i e-mailed &called with a general wiring question with no responce.the answer machine(what?!) outgoing message was awful.i figured it out but expected more.

The Last Don

Greasemonkey
Oct 22, 2017
Seattle, WA
Sweet! I have these ordered. Should be here Wednesday. I also ordered a bunch of LED lights from the SUPERBRIGHTLEDS.COM website. Planning on switching all my lights in the car to LED lights. Anyone done this? Anyone have any problems? Anyone have any suggestions? For the TAIL LIGHTS conversion will I need anything other than what is in the kit from MIKES MONTES website?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor