Are moog tie rod ends still worth the extra money??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Just received a pair of Timken bearing-hub assemblies from RockAuto for my Bravada. The world is ending. Timken is now shipping Korean bearings. :(

I checked the pair of Blazer hubs I picked up a while back and there are no marking on the boxes or parts stating country of origin. I paid extra hoping for made in the USA, but it's not clear one way or the other.

I did look in the box of Moog tie rod ends I got a few years ago - will install before they take my driver's license - and they are all marked USA.:banana:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
finally got a reply from Moog..."Steve the steering linkage parts (ES2034RLT, ES2033RLT (tie rods), ES2032S (tie rod sleeves), K6187T (idler arm) & DS909 (center link) for your 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix are all made in the USA."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor