Are moog tie rod ends still worth the extra money??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not found anything better than Moog. Even AC Delco replacement parts are starting to come from China.

• Agree
Reactions: pontiacgp
the tie rods I have are moog and stamped made in US, the center link I have is a moog and stamped made in US...that is why
if you use spicer do not use their service grade
Stamped made in USA doesn't seem to matter, they don't last. The Chinese just use that stamp, made in USA:rofl:. Their product is gone by the way side long ago.

Reminder: This sort of thing isn't allowed here. TV Reality show? OK maybe. Here on GBF? Not so much.
If thats the case someone else did the work then. Oh wait now u would have to know what yer lookin for to deem a bad part ya ****in numpty. Ya couldnt fix ham and eggs. "Mines stammped made in the usa so its better than yours...... lol. U say u do so much work, I never seen n e pictures. With 14,250 posts ya think ya would see some pic's of yer work. The only picture I seen is that ****in flat blue no shine piece sh*t of yers parked on the st. while u were have some Italian sausage shoved down yer throut.

okay pontiac455 thats getting into childs play we are all grown up here i hope we each have our own opinion here that is why they call it a forum you can voice your opinion this is also not the place to bash each others car thats not what the hobby is about its about helping each other out because we all share the same love for cars

I'm pretty sure this needs to go back on topic real quick like. Thx.

I have stamped “made in usa” moogs on my 442, I do not believe that you can find those on the shelf anywhere now. I was told that I caught the tail end of the switch when I did that car. the ball joints that I tried to buy for my old sierra truck where not made in usa ball joints so I went with napa house brand because everyone in the truck world said they were the way to go. that’s my point, if they are not the “made in usa” version of moog, are they any different than the house brand rods? Is there a better one out there? I guess I don’t like paying for a box with a name on it if the part inside of it’s the same thing.

I sent off an email to Moog asking where the products we use on our cars are made. I'll let you know what they say when I get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor