Best Car You've Ever Driven

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
Coolest car.

I had the opportunity to drive a CHAIKA once, it's a car made by the former Soviet Union mainly for the KGB and minor officials, a car most Russians DIDN'T want a ride in!.
It was suprisingly quick but handled like a hippopotamus, none of that mattered though, I was driving one of the only two in England!.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
Derision said:
SBCMALIBUMAN said:
1973 Vega with a 350 horsepower 350! Been pulled over in that thing more than once Ha Ha.
Thanks for reading Aj

What's the driving age in Colorado? I thought it was like 15 to get a permit.

ha.

another one....i wasnt driving but, my friends grandfather took me out for a ride in his 06 Gt mustang (yes a mustang) its got a saleen supercharger and some other things im not really sure,license palte says "625HP" and he told me it runs 11s quarter mile. he took me out onto a straight away and demonstrated his "traction" problems in the cold weather 1st gear, spun.2 gear,spun. 3rd gear,spun. he got onto it from about 50 im guessing and it took off like a freakin jet! not bad for a mustang lol jp

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The scary-fastest car I ever drove was a 1981 Ford Mustang hatchback with a 650hp 351w that runs low 10's high 9's on spray. Belongs to a friend of mine, but I would not call it a good car-just fast.

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
The scary-fastest car I ever drove was a 1981 Ford Mustang hatchback with a 650hp 351w that runs low 10's high 9's on spray. Belongs to a friend of mine, but I would not call it a good car-just fast.

Those '80s Mustangs were amazing. Not for the car themselves, but the fact that the lack of weight plus the power of the engine often equaled the car ending up stuck in the canopy of a tree somewhere.

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
The best car I have had the chance to drive would have to be a 2005 Subaru WRX STi. All wheel drive turbo manual trans, it puts you to the back of the seat so fast you almost forget to grab second, then you notice you have the biggest sh*t eatin grin on your face that you can't get rid of. I had never driven an all wheel drive turbo car around twisties roads before so it was one hell of a good time. And yes I would still rather drive my G-Body in a strait line.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
when i was like 19ish i worked at a car wash and a guy came through with a 87 gnx, yea a gnx going through a car wash! i chatted with the guy for like 20 minutes until my manager got pissed that i wasnt working, lol. the gnx was like his drive around town car, i cant recall what cars he said he had but the gnx was one of the least valuable cars he owned! anyways i was behind the wheel for a mere 30 seconds but it was one of the best 30 seconds ever!

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
Derision said:
SBCMALIBUMAN said:
1973 Vega with a 350 horsepower 350! Been pulled over in that thing more than once Ha Ha.
Thanks for reading Aj

What's the driving age in Colorado? I thought it was like 15 to get a permit.

i guess i dont want to drive in colorado anymore if they are allowing 13 year old KIDS to be driving around........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor