best place to find parts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2008
hey guys! just got the keys to a 87 monte ss that has been waiting for me for about 2 years. im only 18 and this monte was given to my mom from a friend of hers and hoping to give it to me when i started driving. a whole bunch of family problems came about but i went to her house today and got the keys and title for the car. car has driver side damage. fender, front bumper brace, front bumper and headlights are dented. where i can i find most of these parts? im guessing ebay is going to have to be by best friend right? car is running but will not pass inspection without fixed headlight. got it started today and found that one of the power steering lines rusted and started to leak. needs some work but i would like to get it drivable hopefully with about under $500 in work. also this is my first time getting into carbureted cars, i have a 94 chevy caprice/impala clone lt1 as my daily driver right now.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Honestly, these forums will be your best bet for finding parts. You may also get lucky and find one sitting at a salvage yard that you get get some parts off of.
Also, check the parts cars listing on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor