Best reasonable priced Ls lifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

C7illini

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 22, 2021
I am building a L96 for my 87,truck Norris cam,want to replace my stock lifters,good replacement? Thanks.( Street car)

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Why do you want to change them?

If you want something better, then you need a set of Johnson’s 2116LSR, but link bars are expensive and will most likely require a different pushrod.

For a mild build I’d throw in néw lifter trays if over 100k on the clock and forget about it.

What are you doing with the VVT and what engine management?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

C7illini

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 22, 2021
Why do you want to change them?

If you want something better, then you need a set of Johnson’s 2116LSR, but link bars are expensive and will most likely require a different pushrod.

For a mild build I’d throw in néw lifter trays if over 100k on the clock and forget about it.

What are you doing with the VVT and what engine management?
holley terminater x max with Ls3 intake and hopefully my stock injectors ,motor had 130000 on it. Thanks. Rod

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor