best spark plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazykyle

Master Mechanic
Sep 7, 2009
what is the best spark plug to run,what's a good bag for the buck.i have been looking at those E3 spark plugs but 6.99 a plug is alittle to much it seems.are the bosch platiums good or the good old ac delco ones fine.just thought i see what you guys are using.

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
I've used Bosch Platinum and AC Delco's with no problems. You really aren't getting anything more out of the E3 to justify the cost.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Same here, standard A/C Delco plugs, R46SZ.

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA
Delco
Genuine GM part for a Genuine GM car
Red_Forman__s_Inspirational_by_Akhi.jpg

donnyR

Apprentice
Nov 15, 2009
Harvey IL,60426
i would agree with everyone else Ac Delco is the best for our car especially on a daily driver type car. But i would love to try te PULSTAR ones

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
I would have to agree that AC Delco are about the best, I also use champions from time to time. Heres a shocker though, all the turbo regals around here use autolite plugs. Yes, an autolite spark plug. Best plug for the turbo regals as per my best friend, his brother, his dad and his uncles all whom race turbo regals.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
Autolite. Hands down.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
it all depends on the car. german cars? bosch, hands down. ford? autolite. overall i prefer NGK. i ran delco's in the monte originally and it was not happy. i changed to NGKs and they've been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor