Black Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Well got my visors and headliner back. Decided to go with charcoal imitation suede to make the interior stand out a bit. Im also going to do the rear deck lid and the bottom door panel where the carpet is with this material.

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

Stitching
IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
gbodyaddict said:
Looks good T-Top.......again another quick question about fatmat, what is its main purpose?

Well its main purpose is for sound deadining. Alot of stereo shops use this or similar product to have a better sounding sound system

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Thanks Warren. I got a guy that does real good upholstery for cheap so whenever u wanna do something let me know

gbodyaddict

Apprentice
Dec 9, 2008
Oakland, Ca (Bay Area)
T-TOP TONY said:
gbodyaddict said:
Looks good T-Top.......again another quick question about fatmat, what is its main purpose?

Well its main purpose is for sound deadining. Alot of stereo shops use this or similar product to have a better sounding sound system

thanks for that info, i guess i was thinking of something different..........keep the pics coming "my friend"..

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
T-TOP TONY said:
Well got my visors and headliner back. Decided to go with charcoal imitation suede to make the interior stand out a bit. Im also going to do the rear deck lid and the bottom door panel where the carpet is with this material.

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

Stitching
IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

Damn man, that looks good!

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Thanks alot bro! I wish i could bedone already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor