BLOWER MOTOR 2 TERMINAL

Steve84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2018
Well next question is this. I only find replacement blower motors with ONE terminal. Mine has TWO TERMINALS, one for power I assume and one for ground. Since the housing it sits in is PLASTIC, how would a one terminal motor ground? Don't they also make two terminal blower motors? Anyone have this problem? Have the '84 Buick Regal Limited with A/C

fleming442

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 26, 2013
My OG motor has a bolt-on ground tab. I can get a pic this evening if you need one.

Steve84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2018
My OG motor has a bolt-on ground tab. I can get a pic this evening if you need one.
Yes a pic would be great. Maybe that would mean, I just transfer my tab with bolt to the new motor if I had to guess....because I have two wires with connectors going to that motor.

fleming442

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 26, 2013
Yes a pic would be great. Maybe that would mean, I just transfer my tab with bolt to the new motor if I had to guess....because I have two wires with connectors going to that motor.
Yep, if you lift your ground connector, you should see a 1/4" hex head. Undo that, and the tab should come off.

Steve84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2018
Yep, if you lift your ground connector, you should see a 1/4" hex head. Undo that, and the tab should come off.
Very easy. Now I just hope the new motor has a hole for it because I don't feel like drilling one lol