Brake calipers fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello people: Your Monte looks the balls. Tell your setup. Is it lowered?
IBBY

Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I originally had planned to go with Wilwood but after a very bad experience with them for a customers car, I decided to go way over the top and do the C6 Z06 calipers. I can't say enough good things about them, but they were pricey. A much better bang for the buck most guys on here do is the Blazer swap with the LS1 calipers, much improved stopping for not a whole lot of money
View attachment 185709 View attachment 185710 View attachment 185711 View attachment 185712 View attachment 185714 View attachment 185715 View attachment 185716
Did you put sealant behind the hub units?

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
hello people: Your Monte looks the balls. Tell your setup. Is it lowered?
IBBY
Appreciate it, I personally prefer t*ts to balls but different strokes ;) hahaha, yeah when I got it the car laid frame but now that I upgraded to digital air ride it sits higher
Did you put sealant behind the hub units?
Honestly I don't remember, my buddy that did most of the work for me while my dad was sick is a very good mechanic so I would assume

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor