GBOTM Congrats Bonnewagon! | April '18 | HAULING

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Congratulations Mark, enjoy your month in the sun. From what I see the boat could use more power. Joe has a Ls just setting in his trunk! Take care. Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Mark does it again....congratulations buddy! If I recall, you won the last hauling kudos...way to go, man. (y)

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Congratulations!

Aside from the condition of the wagon, one of the things I loved about it in this picture is the stance - its back end isn't sagging down like so many gbodies do with a load in the trunk or a trailer hooked up.

Couldn't help but vote for it. Enjoy the win!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If I'm not incorrect Mark drives the Bonnewagon all year long so I don't know how he keeps the car looking so good with all the salt they like to put down on the roads.

• Agree

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
Congrats That's one nice wagon. I don't think I've ever seen it before? :cool:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Mark hasn't shown up to accept the trophy and check yet, I hope he didn't overdo it celebrating.....:friday:

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor