Cops Need to Fight Crime not Motorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
pontiacgp said:
I'm glad it was the idiot this time instead of the police officer that paid the price. JBrue you guys put your life on the line every time you go to work and it only takes one time to miss something that could cost you your life. When we get stopped for a traffic stop we know who we are but the police officer doesn't and because of that the officer has to work with the worst case scenario on his/her mind until they can satisfy themselves there is no danger..

Everyone puts their life on the line every time they get up in the morning and leave their house... It's called life. :lol:

kornball426 said:
pontiacgp said:
I'm glad it was the idiot this time instead of the police officer that paid the price. JBrue you guys put your life on the line every time you go to work and it only takes one time to miss something that could cost you your life. When we get stopped for a traffic stop we know who we are but the police officer doesn't and because of that the officer has to work with the worst case scenario on his/her mind until they can satisfy themselves there is no danger..

Everyone puts their life on the line every time they get up in the morning and leave their house... It's called life. :lol:

you might think think that's funny but police officers put their life on the line so when you do leave your house your relatively safe...

rustyroger said:
Over here ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) cameras are fitted to a lot of police vehicles, they tell the officers instantly if the car has insurance, the required roadworthiness certificate, and who is the registered keeper. Roadside speed cameras are everywhere as well.
I sure dread the day they start using those here in the states. Of coarse it would give me something new for target practice.

The automatic plate recognition system is already being used in some states. Along with mobile x-ray vans...those pull up along side, and take a scan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor