Cops Need to Fight Crime not Motorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I've ran my regal with open exhaust as a daily driver and I've never been looked at twice. Granted it has the stock cam so its actually pretty mellow if you're just cruising. Only time I got pulled over was for an expired inspection sticker, and even then I was driving with that expired sticker for a year and a half :lol: . The cop was like "You have a week to get it inspected, and if you pass... which you won't...etc etc".
Good thing my uncle does inspections 😛

JBreu said:
Well I am a Police Officer and have a few comments about this.....If I piss off some members, I really don't care cuz you will get over it and if not, I'll sleep quite fine. First of all I really doubt you ever got pulled over for 8 or 10 mph over the limit and if you ever got a ticket for 8 or 10 over you probably got a roadside reduction and were actually stoped for going 18 or 20 over the limit!
No joke, I don't speed, I actually get passed and you rally can't speak to this region because you don't patrol here but in Hainsville in 1998 they were issuing tickets for 1 mph over the limit no joke.
I kid you not cops are racist where I live...

There is one cop in Island Lake that had **** you tattooed under his lip, he also clogged the lake county courts and also pulled his own gun on the chief in the station, its messed up here...

-83MONTESS- said:
JBreu said:
x2! And why would you drive a car that had expired plates??? Not trying to be a dick but thats just one more target on your back. I have been driving my car with no speedometer for 2 years now and I have NEVER been pulled over because I stay on top of maintnance like tags, insurance, and making sure all my lights are operating correctly. JMO . . .

Read my post, its a show car, didn't notice until I flipped the gas door down, people make mistakes, 75% of us couldn't be here if our dads didn't forget to pull out... my car is backed into storage, I went 4, yes 4 blocks in a freaking neighborhood to fill a low tire and drove at 20 mph in a 25, I'm a clean cut white guy that has 14" rims, cops should at least have some disgression over 20 mph and not jump on it like a teenagager full of cum like the shivering rookie who pulled over and called for a backup cop, yes two pigs showed up... :roll:
I'm sorry but its just plain ridiculous and a waste of tax payer dollars if your pulling some one over for this, and don't give me that crap its the law, go stop kids from getting raped and home invasions... your a p*ssy if your giving out tickets for a 20 old day sticker...

ive been pulled over only once in my life. i was speeding i was probly doin about 75 in a 60. i had to use the bathroom really bad lol the cop pulled me over the second he come to the window i looked at him and say hey man im sorry i was speeding and i was wonderin if u could go ahead and write up the ticket cuz i really gotta use the bathroom thats when he said well u if u gotta go u gotta go he told me to get goin. never even asked me for my licsense lol. thats the only time ive been pulled over. if a car aint got insurance or tags i dont drive it unless its an emergency.

he did follow me to the nearest gas station though. probly to make sure that wasnt a lame excuse

I'm glad it was the idiot this time instead of the police officer that paid the price. JBrue you guys put your life on the line every time you go to work and it only takes one time to miss something that could cost you your life. When we get stopped for a traffic stop we know who we are but the police officer doesn't and because of that the officer has to work with the worst case scenario on his/her mind until they can satisfy themselves there is no danger..

i never been stop so far.my car is legit,but i have a revoke driver license.i know i shouldn't driver,but i'am fighting in court over my license.

Let me make one thing loud and clear here, my issue is with cops not using common knowledge and disgrression, yesterday pales to compare to what has happened tome in the past and I have countless accounts that would sickening jbreu and others. I'm NOT against cops but have been profiled and harassed to the point where I'm sickened and disturbed and don't feel comfortable driving my cars... thsts the problem here...
I have two close relatives in the State Police, one in the DEA in Columbia and another in the FBI and all agree that what has happened to me over the last 16 years is bullshit. They've also said that cops lie some of the time or all the time and that some cops go into the force because they were picked on as kids...
yada yada yada, I'm sick of explaining myself...

Well all i can say is if you not up to date with your stuff you should get the ticket there is no excuse you knew it was expired you should have taken care of it now if you were to get in a wreck then what you going say they said a person usually get in a accident within 2 miles of them leaving there destination.So follow the rules if you break the law be prepared to paid the price.

85montanezSS said:
Well all i can say is if you not up to date with your stuff you should get the ticket there is no excuse you knew it was expired you should have taken care of it now if you were to get in a wreck then what you going say they said a person usually get in a accident within 2 miles of them leaving there destination.So follow the rules if you break the law be prepared to paid the price.

agreed. take it from i guy whos rolled a car. i always thought to myself no not me i wont get in a accedent but it happend and boy am i glad i had inssurance. i never drive a car without it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor