Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Life jackets are still a choice
In NY anyone under 13 or so must wear one at all times. During cold weather dates everyone must wear one. So if you are an adult in the summertime the choice is yours. But as stated- on my boat you WILL wear one- or stay home. My boat my rules. Because I am constantly amazed at how many people can't swim and how many think the more they drink the better they can swim. So I have to idiot-proof the experience.
So you're going to keep wearing a mask for the rest of your life? And you were wearing one before this all started too right?
No, but I considered it. What I did do was I avoid people all through the cold and flu season. I am anti-social to begin with and I refuse to get a flu shot. So, yeah, I have no problem wearing a mask and I will avoid anyone who doesn't. The Asians are way ahead of us in that regard. It is considered a courtesy and respectful to wear a mask so as not to infect others. As a bonus- look at all the fugly people we don't have to look at now.
1599673421_x9txlf88jx.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
I asked my doc when he thought the whole COVID scare would be over. He sighed, and said "I don't know, I'm not a politician"

There is a reason this has all been blown out of proportion by the media.

-Gonz

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
"Scientific theories are not fact, but rather constantly under revision as we conduct further experiments." Scientists are only making a guess with this virus and have been wrong on all their predictions. If what the scientists are preaching were facts then we would not be in the mess we are in. The only theories we hear about are the ones that support the agenda of the kings and queens in charge...

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
"Scientific theories are not fact, but rather constantly under revision as we conduct further experiments." Scientists are only making a guess with this virus and have been wrong on all their predictions. If what the scientists are preaching were facts then we would not be in the mess we are in. The only theories we hear about are the ones that support the agenda of the kings and queens in charge...

Yep...

*snip*
....someone could rack up 3 to 5 tests in order to get two negative results in order to return to work and all those tests would be counted. The chamber looked at data from August 23 to the 29th and found those extra tests accounted for an extra 250 tests. In other works they are effectively saying 33% of what is believed to be a person with COVID is actually the same person who has taken multiple tests....
*snip*

The numbers manipulation, the media's fearmongering and panic campaign... its pretty incredible to see all the mindless sheep.

-Gonz

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor