custom dash gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
Dugan does have a nice build going. its coming out nice.

I guess it all comes down to what the wiring looks like inside. if its old and brittle replace it.

Dugan

Greasemonkey
Jun 15, 2011
Are you going to be picking up mechanical or electronic gauges? It will make a difference on how to hook them up. IMO mechanical gauges are the best, they are very easy to connect and get to work. If you need any help with them just let me know

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Dugan said:
Are you going to be picking up mechanical or electronic gauges? It will make a difference on how to hook them up. IMO mechanical gauges are the best, they are very easy to connect and get to work. If you need any help with them just let me know
The only real downside to mechanical gauges is that they are not good for tight areas because of all the various lines (depending on which gauge) they have to have to operate. If I had a little extra money and could go back I would definatley go with electronic gauges. JMO though . . .

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
uneek1976 said:
The only mechanical gauges that I will be using is the oil and temp. Everything will be electric.

ohh man you need to get a mechanical volt guage. they are amazing. lol

uneek1976

G-Body Guru
Jul 24, 2009
Sugar Grove IL/ Chicago
GhettoRacingKid said:
uneek1976 said:
The only mechanical gauges that I will be using is the oil and temp. Everything will be electric.

ohh man you need to get a mechanical volt guage. they are amazing. lol

Lol, I bet there easy as hell to install too. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor