• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thats for sure, last time i looked they were like $300....looks like i have some old parts to get rid of now lol!!!!
Yeah, I know what you mean. You try ways to subsidize your project, whether it be selling parts, services, whatever.
$300. bucks is pretty pricey...not all of us are in a position to spring for them at that rate.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Not sure, hit up the website. I know the make them for montes and regals

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Do they make tailights for '81-'83 Malibu sedans and coupes?
I dont see an option for them, i see another production request coming!!!! As Jim did for me i will pay it forward....shoot digi-tails an email about the malibu and try to get some support from the malibu guys! Hell who knows, before long they might have the rest of the g bodies covered!

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
$300 is pretty steep and doesn't cover the reverse lights or 3rd brake light to match. Just saying.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
$300 is pretty steep and doesn't cover the reverse lights or 3rd brake light to match. Just saying.
Agreed, most sets are just north of $200 but i presume with making a new set would cost a little more. The 3rd brake light upgrade is only $60 if i recall correctly....however i did mine a few years ago and its bright as hell! I have wanted the taillights for a long while so hopefully we can get enuf support for them to produce them!!

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I have only seend it done once by a guy here in town, and the guy keeps his car in heated storage year round brings it out like once a year... It is really cool but I still dont have pics

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Well good news is on the horizon! I received an email from digi-tails tails on Monday saying that they have started prototyping the 81-88 cutlass led taillights! They are supposed to send me prototype pics before full production begins woohoo! Thanks for the support guys, it has definitely got us cutlass guys closer to the regal, elco and monte's on taillight options. I will keep all posted on updates as i receive them as to when the lights will become available!
Scott

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor