• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Well good news is on the horizon! I received an email from digi-tails tails on Monday saying that they have started prototyping the 81-88 cutlass led taillights! They are supposed to send me prototype pics before full production begins woohoo! Thanks for the support guys, it has definitely got us cutlass guys closer to the regal, elco and monte's on taillight options. I will keep all posted on updates as i receive them as to when the lights will become available!
Scott
Are they entertaining thoughts of doing some for Grand Prix?

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Are they entertaining thoughts of doing some for Grand Prix?
Not sure about the GP's. I basically emailed them over the winter about the cutlass, did this poll and sent it to them and i guess they deemed it feasible to bring them to market.
I would email them your request and patiently wait. Maybe get some support from the other gp guys to help, and hell who knows they might end up covering all the g bodies....currently they have elco, monte, and regal setups.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Not sure about the GP's. I basically emailed them over the winter about the cutlass, did this poll and sent it to them and i guess they deemed it feasible to bring them to market.
I would email them your request and patiently wait. Maybe get some support from the other gp guys to help, and hell who knows they might end up covering all the g bodies....currently they have elco, monte, and regal setups.
Thanks. Do you have any specific contact information you could PM me with?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Gathering interest is the first step

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Well boys, after quite some time it looks like the cutlass platform is getting some LED love! I decided to go to the digi tails site the other night...came across this option!

I actually called them today to get the inside info...they told me they are NEW NEW, and they are taking orders now. They hope to have pics/videos up soon as the guy who writes the install manuals has a set to take pics, assembly info on.
Screenshot_20170215-231018.png

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
YES!! Great news! I can't wait for the pics to come.

Hutch
That's what I told the rep today! Hard for me to pull the trigger on them without pics or a video. He said the circuit boards look like the monte boards, just shaped to fit into the cutlass housings.

I want to see the sequential operation. I'm not thrilled with how the monte lights cycle vertically, and if they programmed the cutlass the same way it's a bit of a bummer to me...the regals cycle from inside to outside which looks better IMO.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor