Dirty Jersey bourbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So my trip to the tire shop went well today. We put 4 new tires on Janet's Subaru. Then I found 3 like new used 235/75/15s on my bosses used rack and took the best one of the Jeep ones I got to complete the set and another one of them for a spare when I get another rim. Then my boss blew my mind. The wife and I are standing in front of the shop and I asked him what I owed him and he replied Merry Christmas. I'm still in shock! The man doesn't even celebrate Christmas. He's Hasidic Jewish

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users
Nov 4, 2012
Awesome deal on the tires. There's still good people out there.

I'll be honest when I clicked on the thread titled "Dirty Jersey Bourbon" I was expecting a home recipe for some kinda bathtub liquor.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Awesome deal on the tires. There's still good people out there.

I'll be honest when I clicked on the thread titled "Dirty Jersey Bourbon" I was expecting a home recipe for some kinda bathtub liquor.
I can do that too but I I gave up drinking 4/28/13

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Careful, son. Been down that road... Ever hear of the F&F rule?

If they feed ya, they gonna fack ya.
Yes but I'm old and wise enough to walk away there's more body shops than body men around here and I still have a welding truck and a blasting rig

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Maybe he just feels bad that his peeps killed off Jesus...

Or he's actually a decent person but the first one sounds more fun!

• Haha

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I got off work early yesterday and put the wheels and tires back on the suburban. Unfortunately the chain store sold me the wrong size lug nuts so much for year make and model lol it's all good though they took them back. Unfortunately they only had 10 of the ones I need in stock so I had them ordered and il have them Thursday in the meanwhile merry Christmas everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor