Do you live in Pennsylvania.POST A COMMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougfather

Master Mechanic
Jul 11, 2006
Altoona PA
I'm from Altoona. I have an 84 Grand Prix that I started, but I haven't touched in 2-3 years. I'm currently unemployed since the beginning of January. That being said, I don't want to tie up any more $$ into the car. I may have it up for sale before long (parts or whole).

Hickrocket1258

Greasemonkey
Dec 3, 2013
West Chester, PA
Dr. Rudy said:
Media, PA checking in here. Originally from the Delaware Water Gap area up near the Poconos. Currently no Gbody but my radar is always up.
Where at in Media?

I'm located Southeast PA in West Chester. I've got an 83' Malibu wagon that looks rough on the outside but interior is mint. Going to have some fun with the current 350 and then possibly look at new motors way down the road. Will see a lot of street but also a lot of bracket racing.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
Thanks everyone for posting. I am sure there are more guys out there,If your in PA Post a comment

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Billyjack, not me but I have lots of family surrounding youns! Oakdale, Glassport, Liberty, McKeesport, Versailles, all over the place. My Grandparents built a house right next to the Boston bridge.

Nov 4, 2012
Bonnewagon said:
Billyjack, not me but I have lots of family surrounding youns! Oakdale, Glassport, Liberty, McKeesport, Versailles, all over the place. My Grandparents built a house right next to the Boston bridge.

It's spelled "yinz"! :lol: Lol I live in the City of Pittsburgh in the "norside", lol so I'm pretty close to all these places as well.

chris1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2012
I have a 1986 Buick regal limited. It's currently apart,I'm in the middle of a ls swap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 478
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 465

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
"It's spelled "yinz"! :lol: " Hah! I stand corrected. In Brooklyn we say "Youz". :rofl:

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hickrocket1258 said:
Dr. Rudy said:
Media, PA checking in here. Originally from the Delaware Water Gap area up near the Poconos. Currently no Gbody but my radar is always up.
Where at in Media?

I'm located Southeast PA in West Chester. I've got an 83' Malibu wagon that looks rough on the outside but interior is mint. Going to have some fun with the current 350 and then possibly look at new motors way down the road. Will see a lot of street but also a lot of bracket racing.

Im over on west 6th street, not too far from baltimore pike.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I say youz also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor