Electric fan shrouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Looks good. I have found controllers the most painful part of running electric fans, just constant failure issues. I bet people jump when you hit your horn. I remember one time we pulled a big horn off the wall of Dad's shop and put it on my BIL's 81 Monte Carlo. That was the loudest non air horn I have ever heard.

FluoFerret

Greasemonkey
Apr 2, 2018
Luxembourg
Looks good. I have found controllers the most painful part of running electric fans, just constant failure issues. I bet people jump when you hit your horn. I remember one time we pulled a big horn off the wall of Dad's shop and put it on my BIL's 81 Monte Carlo. That was the loudest non air horn I have ever heard.

That horn is actually a genuine one from a diesel-engine of the Union Pacific Railroad. about 15 years back, i longed for a train horn from the aftermarket, and an online-pal from the states told me i should forget about these cheap aftermarket wannabe-train-horns. he send me this one (only shipping cost) from an old diesel-engine they scrapped that year :) and indeed, that thing is loud as hell. sometimes, when driving along the river Mosel or the Rhine (on longer trips) i often honk at the ships, and they actually reply :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Happy
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

I thought I had problems with controllers at one point but that turn out to be a bad engine ground

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor