End of the road for old reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Pfft... just let that b*tch stance itself out naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Sell it to your sister.

Seriously, I'd just pedal it as-is. Of course, I have no emotional investment, so it's easy for me to say that. But you do recognize that this is a purely nostalgic attachment, right?

Are you positive it won't pass inspection? I'd be tempted to at least try. Maybe screw an old alarm horn over the hole. If it fails for tires and brakes, fix those, then once it passes plan to sell it under market value. Then sleep with a clear conscience.

Or just dump it now and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Remove your wheels and whatever else you wish to keep and donate the car to your local technical college auto mechanics or auto body program.

They still have those?!?

-Gonz

Nov 4, 2012
Sell it to your sister.

Seriously, I'd just pedal it as-is. Of course, I have no emotional investment, so it's easy for me to say that. But you do recognize that this is a purely nostalgic attachment, right?

Are you positive it won't pass inspection? I'd be tempted to at least try. Maybe screw an old alarm horn over the hole. If it fails for tires and brakes, fix those, then once it passes plan to sell it under market value. Then sleep with a clear conscience.

Or just dump it now and move on.

Sister got enough use out of it... Yeah it's a nostalgic attachment. If I sell it, I'm sure I'll get over it sooner rather than later. For right now its not hurting anything sitting in the driveway. I can always find a way to get it stickered but I don't want to sell with stickers it shouldn't have. I'd rather just sell it as is, full disclosure sale. No Danny Devito stuff.

harrywormwood.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor