End of the road for old reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Since he abused option 3 too many times Pa & Florida refuses to give him a license. Trust me you wouldn't want him to be your kinda of guy.
He's got 48 more states, what's the problem?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
$$$$$ He owes both an @$$ load in fines dating back to 1997.
Meh, claim to have been smuggled across the border as a baby, ask for amnesty and a new id, get a new license in another state. Maybe a bunch of free stuff too.

• Wow
  • Indifferent
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
O-Kaay… Option 3 ?? As in three strikes, you get a permanent address out at Folsom or Leavenworth or Ossinning? Or?

Nov 4, 2012
Final update in this saga. Sold the Camry today. I was pretty sad to see it go but it was time. Now I'm down to three cars. I handed the title to the Lacrosse over to my cousin earlier this month. It'll probably still stop around for maintenance but it's not mine anymore.

This time last year I had 6 cars, now I've got 3. The Subaru, the truck and the Regal. Feels kinda weird.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Stings for a bit but I think you'll appreciate less on your plate.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
$$$$$ He owes both an @$$ load in fines dating back to 1997.

he sounds like one of my current clients, this is his 16th time getting pulled over driving under suspension, he's got over 25k in fines......:cool:

• Wow

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
he sounds like one of my current clients, this is his 16th time getting pulled over driving under suspension, he's got over 25k in fines......:cool:
But if my brother was a client of yours it would be short term cause he would owe you all your billed fees in a short time.

• Haha
Nov 4, 2012
Stings for a bit but I think you'll appreciate less on your plate.

Having two less cars to worry about is definitely a bit of a relief. That's two less cars to maintain, register, insure, and get inspected. Not to mention the extra space in the driveway is nice to have.

This one stung a little more than just about any of the others I've sold, probably just because it's been around so long. But like I said, it was time. I did the best I could to keep it going as long as I could and the final count on the odo was just a hair under 217k miles. In the whole time we had it never left us stranded anywhere and was never on a tow truck. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor