Exactly what a Donk is (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
NY87SS said:
This to me is a DONK, notice the lift this has.

donkey-pulling-cart.jpg
Both defintions of donk look equally rediculous! :mrgreen:

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
So, just as I suspected, Donk=Jackass! :rofl:

NY87SS

Greasemonkey
Dec 14, 2008
Palmyra, NY
I was just reading this over
The donkey or *ss, Equus africanus asinus,[1][2] is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family. The wild ancestor of the donkey is the African Wild *ss, E. africanus. In the western United States, a small donkey is sometimes called a burro (from the Spanish word for the animal).

A male donkey or *ss is called a jack, a female a jenny, and offspring less than one year old, a foal (male: colt, female filly).

While different species of the Equidae family can interbreed, offspring are almost always sterile. Nonetheless, horse/donkey hybrids are popular for their durability and vigor. A mule is the offspring of a jack (male donkey) and a mare (female horse). The much rarer successful mating of a male horse and a female donkey produces a hinny.

Oh great if Donks are bad enough, now were gonna have Jenny's and Hinny's, I wonder what they'll look like.

What are they gonna be, little Yoda cars on rims!!!

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
I think the term Donk is just re-donk-ulous.lol.Its almost as bad as every car with 22" rims or bigger having the word Dub plastered all over it or badges with how big your rims are on the fenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor