Exactly what a Donk is (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pontiacgp said:
that went right over your head.... :roll:

This entire debate has been over yours

pontiacgp said:
ever heard of etymology?

Honestly, no. I looked it up in Merriam-Webster dictionary though. So what are you getting at? The etymology of the term in discussion here favors what I've been saying all along; the term "donk" has absolutely nothing to do with the size of the wheels on any vehicle. The term is a nickname for a specific Chevrolet vehicle (Caprice/Impala-same car,different trim), only in specific model years (1971-1976).

wow....guess it's useless trying to explain anything to you...hope you enjoy that little world you're living in where you are always right....

pontiacgp said:
wow....guess it's useless trying to explain anything to you...hope you enjoy that little world you're living in where you are always right....

Yes, quit trying to find ways to prove me wrong. Accept the facts that I've given in this thread for what they are, the truth.

you still don't understand which means either you were too lazy to read about etymology or it was too complicated for you to understand..... :roll:

pontiacgp said:
you still don't understand which means either you were too lazy to read about etymology or it was too complicated for you to understand..... :roll:

Maybe you have a problem with comprehension. I suggest that you go look up the definition of "etymology" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

mickey-d said:
Thanks, Qdub, I appreciate your explanation. I was right about the "donkey" thing. I thought so, but wasn't sure.
....................mickey-d :lol: :rofl:

I'm glad to have been of help to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor