Found something interesting today

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfella

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2013
Hello everyone,

So I was pulling my headliner out and found this paper.
Original build sheet for the car! It's pretty cool it's in decent shape too , just thought I would share ...

o06oaw.jpg

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
Very cool. I'll have to do my Cutlass headliner pretty soon. It'd be nice to find the same Cracker Jack prize in mine. :D

Intragration

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2012
Chicago
Ha ha this is cool. In the old days, it was big block and other original muscle cars that we'd scour for these things, now it's V6 cars and it doesn't mean much, but it's still a cool thing to find. My headliner is starting to sag too...maybe it's time to search for the old 3.8 build sheet. :)

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
:oops: is that what that thing I just threw in the trash after pulling the espestazzzzzzzz ceiling out! Damn I always throw out cool stuff like this by mistake lol. I thought it was a reciept for a dlr ship svc and didnt give it much thought since I was coughing from all the clouds of poisonous gas falling out of the ceiling lol

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
There were 2 in my car. One was above the headliner in somewhat rough shape and another in worse shape on top of my fuel tank

bigfella

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2013
I thought it was cool not that there's anything special about my car (other then it s mine ) On a side note the trim that holds the headliner in sucks! But it's out and the old foam is scraped off :mrgreen:

jmt455

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
SE Michigan
pencero said:
:oops: is that what that thing I just threw in the trash after pulling the espestazzzzzzzz ceiling out! Damn I always throw out cool stuff like this by mistake lol. I thought it was a reciept for a dlr ship svc and didnt give it much thought since I was coughing from all the clouds of poisonous gas falling out of the ceiling lol

Headliner substrates are molded fiberglass, not asbestos.
The dust isn't poisonous, but it certainly is irritating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor