Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
nice we should def plan to get some people together then in the danbury area

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
im all for a danbury get together, although every one has much nicer cars than i do it will be great, even with the few ricers that are running around its not that bad,gives you somthing to laugh at. ive been hanging out down there since before i could drive. if you guys plan to do this, it will be awsome cause ive always wondered why there was never any g body meets but always f body and mustangs.if this were planned could i invite a few other g body folks i know around here?

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
yeah dude please do. the more the merrier

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT

bkbuick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2008
megaladon6 said:
actually i think i'm going just past port jervis tomorrow (camping), i'll see how far it is.
damn i miss port jervis i used to have a trailer at a camp ground up there. I'd love to have an excuse to go back. planning another camping trip in a few weeks

kyhunter89

Greasemonkey
Jul 27, 2007
KY
quess noone from KY or TN is up?

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
ill do somthing like PA,NY area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor