G-body of the month for April '78-'80

Status
Not open for further replies.
cullencombs said:
There are alot of good looking cars in this month, but here is my 79 malibu, 383 stroker 430 horse 500 foot lb of torque Hooker full length headers, flowmaster 40's.
CIMG2209.jpg

CIMG2201.jpg

CIMG2199.jpg
That's a nice paint job, great looking car.

tc1959 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
tc1959 said:
Cleaned ot the garage yesterday, ,makes car look better :lol:

You call that clean????? Theres poster all over the place and trash cans next to your car, Who puts there trash cans in there garage, well at least your car is in the right place a big dumpster.........hahahaha :rofl:
j/k
j/k
j/k
j/k
your my compition right......

vote for me guys......
Well at least I dont have to take to tires off every night so my homies don't steal whats left of my car. 😳
i would rather it get stolen,then to have it in a garage full of trash!!! be proud of you car brah, dont treat it like trash.... :lol: MAY THE BEST CAR WIN....HAHAHAHAAHHA

untitled.jpg
58141_1377770258728_1666029714_1016778_3661483_n.jpg
.......hope everyone has a good time doing this....remember this is out of fun not to be cocky

I disagree, this is totally a time to be Cocky!
... and a little trash talk can really stir up the competition (as long as it's done tastefully)

and...
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
i would rather it get stolen,then to have it in a garage full of trash!!!
... I should take a picture of my garage for you
you might :puke:

tc1959 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
tc1959 said:
Cleaned ot the garage yesterday, ,makes car look better :lol:

You call that clean????? Theres poster all over the place and trash cans next to your car, Who puts there trash cans in there garage, well at least your car is in the right place a big dumpster.........hahahaha :rofl:
j/k
j/k
j/k
j/k
your my compition right......

vote for me guys......
Well at least I dont have to take to tires off every night so my homies don't steal whats left of my car. 😳
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tc1959 said:
cullencombs said:
There are alot of good looking cars in this month, but here is my 79 malibu, 383 stroker 430 horse 500 foot lb of torque Hooker full length headers, flowmaster 40's.
CIMG2209.jpg

CIMG2201.jpg

CIMG2199.jpg
That's a nice paint job, great looking car.
Thanks alot man!

khan0165 said:
I disagree, this is totally a time to be Cocky!
... and a little trash talk can really stir up the competition (as long as it's done tastefully)

and...
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
i would rather it get stolen,then to have it in a garage full of trash!!!
... I should take a picture of my garage for you
you might :puke:

RIght just alittle stir to it, but no hard feeling.....

love the bu cullencombs love it

very nice cars so far. its not too late to enter your ride, voting will start later tomorrow and i will be accepting submissions up until then, after the voting thread is posted submissions are no longer accepted, so hurry up and post some pics!!

:bump:

-mike

85Supreme said:
very nice cars so far. its not too late to enter your ride, voting will start later tomorrow and i will be accepting submissions up until then, after the voting thread is posted submissions are no longer accepted, so hurry up and post some pics!!

:bump:

-mike

This is how many cars we should get each month. That will be a pretty big list. I wish there was a way to post a pic next to the ballet for each entrant. Just makes it a bit easier then going back to check and see whos car is whos. But with that said....Thanks for what you do 85Supreme! 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor