G-body of the month for April '78-'80

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how many cars we should get each month. That will be a pretty big list. I wish there was a way to post a pic next to the ballet for each entrant. Just makes it a bit easier then going back to check and see whos car is whos. But with that said....Thanks for what you do 85Supreme! 😀

No problem speed, i wish we would get this amount of cars each month as well, its nice to see a variety of rides to choose from. I will also see if it will let me put a picture next to the members name in the voting poll when i set it up tonight. If it doesnt let me i will make a post on that thread with pictures of all of the rides that were submitted. Thanks for the imput and good luck to you...maybe you'll win for a third time hehe :rofl:

You guys have a little for time to submit your ride, and were always looking for more. :wink:

-mike

85Supreme said:
This is how many cars we should get each month. That will be a pretty big list. I wish there was a way to post a pic next to the ballet for each entrant. Just makes it a bit easier then going back to check and see whos car is whos. But with that said....Thanks for what you do 85Supreme! 😀

No problem speed, i wish we would get this amount of cars each month as well, its nice to see a variety of rides to choose from. I will also see if it will let me put a picture next to the members name in the voting poll when i set it up tonight. If it doesnt let me i will make a post on that thread with pictures of all of the rides that were submitted. Thanks for the imput and good luck to you...maybe you'll win for a third time hehe :rofl:

You guys have a little for time to submit your ride, and were always looking for more. :wink:

-mike

I haven't even qualified for any categories this year. This is my first entrant in 2011. I just took the car today to get my exhaust finished. Hopefully have a pic or video soon of the changes.

sorry guys, got a little side tracked with school work tonight...the poll will be posted later tomorrow night after i get off of work, and i will probably leave to poll up until monday to make up for the lost day.

A VOTE FOR HOUNDIN .... IS A VOTE FOR YOU LOL

pontiacgp said:
I just noticed this in the random pictures and wondered why this is isn't entered...
normal_SSJ.jpg

the categorie for this month is G's from 78-80
I think that GP is 81

speedkills80 said:
Latest pics...just got my exhaust redone today.
:shock: :shock: I could eat off that underside!
... very sharp, looking good. 8)

looks like they did a great job on the exhaust. It's well tucked up and symetrical, and well bent.

The underside & exhaust work on that blue Malibu makes me drool...wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor